image description

Workplace Giving

How can you make your gift go further?

Matching gifts
Did you know that many corporations match the charitable contributions that their employees make?  If you’re not sure if your company offers a matching gift program, please ask your Human Resources Department.  If they do have such a program, you most likely will be given a matching gifts form to complete and then fax or mail to us.  Matching employer contributions will make your donation go further!

Payroll pledges
If your company offers workplace giving through United Way payroll pledges, you can designate Connecticut Voices for Children as your charity of choice.  This offers you the convenience of automatic payroll deduction while maintaining the tax benefit of your charitable contribution. 

You can also give through the Combined Federal Campaign. You can designate Connecticut Voices for Children by using #96851.

Every gift helps.

Please join the chorus of our supporters speaking up for kids.